Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cumberminis

Ah cumberminis. What are they? Exactly what you think.

My mother, my sister, and I are all pretty enamored of Benedict Cumberbatch. For those of you who don't know who he is, do your research.

He's the one guy in that one show that everyone is obsessed with. (Weirdos.)

He also is the one who wrote this note for paparazzi during the height of the turmoil in Egypt.
He's best friends with this guy:
And he's the one who photobombed U2 at the Oscars:


So one day on pinterest I saw this: The original cumbermini I made my own document, printed off twenty-four of them and hid them all over my family's house. Seriously, everywhere.

From the front door

Helloooooooo! 



To the fridge. 


And pretty much everywhere in between.Here, you can play too! It's like Where's Waldo, but in a rather attractive suit.















So of course, because my family likes to play along with my madness, they've been moving them all around so that every time I visit there's a new cumbermini location. But guys, my Mom. My Mom did the greatest cumbermini one can imagine. Observe.

She cumberminied our family on the Great Wall. I was so incredibly impressed. And he shall never be removed.

Trust me, this is a game you want to play. Cumberminis: Bringing families together since 2014.

1 comment:

  1. My sister would love to be a part of your family. She LOVES him.

    ReplyDelete